The Journey of Motherhood
Motherhood is a journey that touches on the core of who a woman is. The challenges of motherhood profoundly affect a woman's life and elicit a wide range of feelings and responses. If you are struggling with your experiences and reactions to motherhood, Anne Marie Hinrichs can help. Anne Marie is a compassionate, skilled professional who can be the support and guide you need to find your unique pathway toward healing, wholeness and integration.
Anne Marie specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of postpartum and prenatal depression and anxiety, also known as Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMAD). In addition, she helps mothers experiencing struggles related to, but not limited to, the following issues:
- Grief and loss related to stillbirth, miscarriage, pregnancy termination, newborn death and loss of a twin or other multiple
- Premature babies, special needs infants, multiple births and neonatal treatment
- Fertility treatment and grief surrounding infertility
- Challenges in trying to get pregnant
- The process of adoption
- Birth that did not go as planned
- Experience of birth as traumatic, either natural birth or C-section
- Difficulties/feelings about breastfeeding
- Returning to work and balancing work and family
"Preventing Postpartum Depression"
Free one hour class for expecting parents offered regularly. For more information, email Anne Marie.